Weekend events for every one

Laatste nieuws, evenementen en aankondigingen over de Merlin

Moderator: clymot

Weekend events for every one

Berichtdoor admin » vr jul 06, 2012 4:01 am

Hi, everybody
I read everyone's message, and start a weekend event, hoping satisfy most of u: :lol: :lol:
7-7-0:01 to 7-10-24:00
10% up droprate
No upgrading CD
20% off for upgrading by gold
20% more silver by tax

7-7-0:01 to 7-11-24:00
Consume gold and get reward in the popular activity

hoping u can tell me your ideas on the game, like shortages or anything, u can PM me(Alex) or just reply this thread.
Hope u guys have a wonderful weekend!

Yours
Alex
admin
Site Admin

Re: Weekend events for every one

Berichtdoor pinojan12 » vr jul 06, 2012 5:41 am

hehe, most of this where my ideas :D,

this r great events alex, it's nice to get get a admin like you..

-pinojan12
pinojan12

Berichtdoor faktor » vr jul 06, 2012 7:15 am

hi alex

Here's the translation.

7-7-0:01 tot 7-10-24:00
10% hogere droprate
geen rusttijden met upgraden (geen CD)
20% korting voor upgraden met goud
20% meer zilver met belastingen

gebruik goud en krijg een beloning bij populaire activiteiten

greetings
Faktor
faktor

Berichtdoor admin » vr jul 06, 2012 7:25 am

faktor schreef:hi alex

Here's the translation.

7-7-0:01 tot 7-10-24:00
10% hogere droprate
geen rusttijden met upgraden (geen CD)
20% korting voor upgraden met goud
20% meer zilver met belastingen

gebruik goud en krijg een beloning bij populaire activiteiten

greetings
Faktor

nice job, faktor
admin
Site Admin

Berichtdoor heintje » vr jul 06, 2012 1:28 pm

Hey Alex,

I really like the game and i'm very pleased that there is some support.

At the moment is there 1 thing thats annoys me. I'm lvl 65.
There is an alliance between Arthur and Karel (Charlemange), so we can only attack players of Ceasar.
This way it's near to impossible to keep up your prestige.
Because i'm only lvl 65 i can't do much about getting city's and canceling the alliance.

It would be nice if the alliance felt more like an advantage than an obstruction.

Greetings Heintje!
heintje

Berichtdoor hazeltje » vr jul 06, 2012 2:15 pm

I absolutely agree with heintje on this.
This feels more like a disadvantage than anything else.

I'm really happe we got an admin now, i have a couple suggestions:
- make it possible for alliance leaders to pick the ranks in the ally, like 2nd leaders and stuff. Dont let that depend on contribution.
- Make some gold events, for the people who have already invested, they'd like to see something in return.
- silvermine war, can't that be at an other time? 20.00 is a really bad time for a lot of players i believe...
- Would it be possible to have a ''buitlijst'' more often? ( absolutely no idea what that is called in english)

Thanks for your support so far, really appreciated!
hazeltje

Berichtdoor bagheera » vr jul 06, 2012 4:08 pm

First of all thanks for moderating all of this. Personally I agree completely with Heintje en Hazeltje as well. The alliance is a barrier, not of any help at all. The consequences of it are huge, but strangely enough what causes the alliance is an insignificant part of the game. At least it is the in the way we are playing it at this server.
When it comes to arranging events Im happy to see them back since we have an admin back on board again. Im neutral to the events themselves, as long as there is variation. Im much in favor of events going on for a week and then replaced by new ones. The problem with weekend events is that people start to save for it and the game is in danger of going into waiting mode on Fridays, which is not good. Furthermore some people can play more at weekdays, some more in weekends. Dont see any reason why the one group should be favored over the other. Lastly, bounty at 5 am in the morning is ridiculous timing and has nothing to do with healthy game play.
It is a fun game. Keep it up!

Cheers, Bagh
bagheera

Berichtdoor jazekerfubar » vr jul 06, 2012 5:27 pm

Alex, its good there is an active admin.
A few weeks ago I files in a list of questions and would get 50 gold for that, but never received any?

A suggestion for more active gameplay and more positive reasons to join an alliance. Make a alliance market place where equipment and gear can be given, traded or even sold to members of the same alliance. This way you can really help eachother and it would give the alliance play a very positive boost.

Further I understand that everything has to be paid but I really think that players which buy gold are favoured way to much over players who don't. If you don't buy gold you really have to have a lot of patience to get further, and that will be a reason why many players will quit the game.

My lvl is not anywhere near 110, but is it not possible to grow any further than lvl 110? Just to keep the most powerfull players moving...

Keep up the good work, kind regards, Fubar
jazekerfubar

Berichtdoor highway2hell » vr jul 06, 2012 5:57 pm

the droprate is for some player terrible and it takes sometimes weeks before you get a few drops and i hope that that will be better because that makes the game less fun
for the rest the game is good fun to play
also alliances between kingdoms should be so that you can make trades with eachother rather then only you own kingdom

if i have more ideas and/or sug then i will post it here

greetings Highway ( game-name)
highway2hell

Berichtdoor collide » vr jul 06, 2012 7:27 pm

jazekerfubar

A suggestion for more active gameplay and more positive reasons to join an alliance. Make a alliance market place where equipment and gear can be given, traded or even sold to members of the same alliance. This way you can really help eachother and it would give the alliance play a very positive boost.

this is not a good idea, many players have 2 accounts and can abuse the market to strengthen their main account, for example: invest all the silver in scouts or selling items for ridiculously high prices to their 2nd account.
collide

Volgende

Keer terug naar Nieuws & Evenementen

Fatal: Not able to open ./cache/data_global.php